I can smell your brains!! Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
ROADSHOW LINE UP ANNOUNCED!!

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    I can smell your brains!! Forum Index » Events View previous topic
View next topic
ROADSHOW LINE UP ANNOUNCED!!
Midnite Movie Mamacita

Post ROADSHOW LINE UP ANNOUNCED!! Reply with quote

After two years of holding court in the far East Valley, the Valley’s undisputed Czarina of Sub-Par Cinema is packing up her projector and hitting the road. Now—for a limited time only!-- psychotronic film fans in Glendale, Scottsdale and Prescott can thrill to the magic of the multi award-winning Midnite Movie Mamacita experience in the comfort of their own neighborhood! Not since your Betamax blew up have you witnessed such eyeball-blistering blockbusters! Here comes the Midnite Movie Mamacita Road show Tour!

Thursday June 18th - ALLIGATOR (1980) 8.30 pm & A BOY AND HIS DOG (1975) 10.30pm
West Wind Glendale 9 Drive In

Relive the drive-in scene from Grease as the Midnite Movie Mamacita presents an animal havoc double feature under the stars. Lawn chairs, intermission schmoozing and car-to-car fraternizing encouraged! Come see the new brighter picture and improved Dolby stereo sound at the Glendale 9 Drive-In!
5650 N. 55th Avenue, Glendale, AZ 85301
(623) 939-9715
$8

Saturday June 27th - DEMONS (1985) 9pm & VAMPYRES (1974) 11pm
Frontier Village Cinema

Fangs for the memories in a pair of pioneering vampire pix in the Twilight mold. Beer and wine available for drinking-age guests; all ticket holders must be 21, or accompanied by parent or adult guardian.
1771 E. Hwy. 69, Prescott, AZ 86301
(928) 445-7661
$8

Friday July 3rd - THE WIZARD OF GORE (1970) 10pm

Vintage Herschell Gordon Lewis gross-a-thon about a gruesome nightclub act that literally has customers in the aisles; full menu and bar available for those who still have the stomach for it. Reservations are strongly encouraged.
Farrelli's Cinema Supper Club
14202 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85254
(480) 905-7200
$6

Sponsored by Bookmans Entertainment Exchange and presented with iCanSmellYourBrains.com & Ban 1 Productions.

The Motor Lodge in Prescott is a rad little motel for peeps wanting to stay up there after the Demons/Vampyres show:

http://www.yelp.com/biz/the-motor-lodge-prescott-prescott

Those wanting to car pool, start chatting below yo!

Late Night Program Director - Phoenix Film Festival

http://www.midnitemoviemamacita.net
Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:46 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Midnite Movie Mamacita

Post Reply with quote
http://www.themotorlodge.com/

Late Night Program Director - Phoenix Film Festival

http://www.midnitemoviemamacita.net
Mon Jun 08, 2009 11:13 pm View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
MaricopaHorrorFan

Post Reply with quote
If anyone else is planning on going to Prescott, please let me know as I am hoping to go as well. I can help with gas, etc....
Thanks.
Joe K-
Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:15 pm View user's profile Send private message
Twinlet

Post Reply with quote
Hola,

Sorry didn't get on here sooner, but been busy as per usual.

Doesn't look like Hal or I are going to be able to make the Prescott show. Sad

Sorry y'all.
Dee

PS. Anyone planning to stay at the Motor lodge, may want to check on room availability, for that is also the weekend of the 28th Annual Prescott Bluegrass Festival (Saturday, June 27, 2009 - Sunday, June 28, 2009), they may get booked up.
Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:42 pm View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
victormoreno

Post Reply with quote
just a heads up. For those who would like to pre-order your tickets to Prescott show, you can do those on the Midnite Movie Mamacita website at

http://www.midnitemoviemamacita.net/site/store
Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:55 am View user's profile Send private message
NATE THE GREAT

Post ROADTRIP TO PRESCOTT - FRONTIER THEATRE Reply with quote
Looks like I will be going but will probably drive back down the hill after the second movie. Would be willing to carpool. Not sure if road contruction on I-17 will foul things up.
Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:28 pm View user's profile Send private message
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    I can smell your brains!! Forum Index » Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: