I can smell your brains!! Forum Index
RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
TEMPE’S MADCAP THEATERS HOST MONTH-LONG SHLOCKTOBERFEST!!!

This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    I can smell your brains!! Forum Index » Events View previous topic
View next topic
dannynsk

Post TEMPE’S MADCAP THEATERS HOST MONTH-LONG SHLOCKTOBERFEST!!! Reply with quote

Tasty, trashy tricks and treats sweeten October’s mixed bag of screenland goodies at MADCAP Theaters, Mill Avenue’s hippest movie mecca! Grab a seat and dig in! MADCAP Theaters are located at730 S. Mill Avenue, Tempe (the old Harkins Centerpoint).

(And remember, kids—as Halloween approaches, don’t accept any apples you can shave with!)

OCT. 9

Quicksilver (1986) It’s six degrees of Kevin bikin’ as a hot-shot young stock broker loses everything in the market, only to regain his self-respect straddling a ten-speed as a low-paid bicycle messenger daredevil . (Not a story torn from today’s headlines—though it sure seems like one.)

Rad (1986) The BMX classic that launched a million broken bones and bruises returns to the big screen with every wheelie, every thrill, every “kids, don’t try this at home” moment intact.

FRIDAY OCTOBER 9: Quicksilver, 7:30 pm; Rad, 9:30 pm, $5

OCT. 9-10

The Room (2003)
The unintentionally hilarious art house howler that’s been called Floor Plan 9 from Outer Space returns by popular demand, complete with plastic spoons and wall-to-wall laffs.

FRIDAY & SATURDAY OCTOBER 9 &10: The Room, 9:00 pm, $7

OCT. 23

Nightmare on Elm Street Part 2: Freddy’s Revenge (1984, R)

Nightmare on Elm Street 4: The Dream Master (1988, R)

Wake up and smell the coffin in these cultish sequels that followed Part 1. . but preceded the TV series, the paperback novelizations and however many “new beginnings” sequels there were the last time we checked five minutes ago.

FRIDAY & SATURDAY OCTOBER 23 & 24: Nightmare on Elm Street Part 2, 9 pm; Nightmare on Elm Street 4, 11 pm, $10

************************************************************************OCOCT. 29 & 30

UHF (1989, PG) “Weird” Al Yankovic is your TV guide through a cameo-studded skit-com parodying television shows, commercials, rock videos and other boob-tube travesties of the “I’ve fallen and I can’t get up!” broadcast era. (Do not attempt to adjust your sets!)

THURSDAY & FRIDAY OCTOBER 29 & 30: UHF, 8 pm, $8

MADCAP Theaters are located at

730 S Mill Ave
Tempe, AZ 85281-4250
(480) 634-5192

100% Asian Approved, well thats what I have been told.

Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:35 am View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    I can smell your brains!! Forum Index » Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: